The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, offering over 500 brands to people in more than 200 countries. Of our 21 billion-dollar brands, 19 are available in lower- or no-sugar options to help people moderate their consumption of added sugar. In addition to our namesake Coca-Cola drinks, some of our leading brands around the world include: AdeS soy-based beverages, Ayataka green tea, Dasani waters, Del Valle juices and nectars, Fanta, Georgia coffee, Gold Peak teas and coffees, Honest Tea, Minute Maid juices, Powerade sports drinks, Simply juices, smartwater, Sprite, vitaminwater, and Zico coconut water. At Coca-Cola, we’re serious about making positive contributions to the world. That starts with reducing sugar in our drinks and continuing to introduce new ones with added benefits. It also means continuously working to reduce our environmental impact, creating rewarding careers for our associates and bringing economic opportunity wherever we operate. Together with our bottling partners, we employ more than 700,000 people around the world.
- Established: 1886
- Ranking: We own 4 of the world’s top 5 nonalcoholic sparkling beverage brands: Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite and Fanta
- Operational Reach: 207 countries
- Consumer Servings (per day): More than 1.9 billion
- Beverage Variety: We offer more than 3,500 products including diet and regular sparkling beverages, and still beverages such as 100 percent juices, juice drinks, waters, sports and energy drinks, teas and coffees, and milk and soy-based beverages.
- To refresh the world…
- To inspire moments of optimism…
- To create value and make a difference.