OPENING PRESS CONFERENCE KICKS OFF THE
2017 ESSENCE Festival® PRESENTED BY COCA-COLA
JUNE 30-JULY 2, NEW ORLEANS, LA
ESSENCE, the number one media company dedicated to African-American women, will officially kick off the 2017 ESSENCE Festival® presented by Coca-Cola in
New Orleans on June 30 during the ESSENCE Festival® Opening Press Conference.
Emcee: Roy Wood Jr.
Michelle Ebanks, President, ESSENCE
Vanessa K. De Luca, Editor-in-Chief, ESSENCE
Joy Profet, General Manager, ESSENCE
Staci Hallmon, VP Sales, ESSENCE
Mitch Landrieu, Mayor, City of New Orleans
Philip Sithole, Durban Tourism Head
DJ Mike Swift of 106.1 FM and 102.9 FM.
With representatives from the following ESSENCE Festival® sponsors:
- Raquel Mason, Coca-Cola, Vice-President of Multicultural Marketing and Flavor Brands
- Corey Anthony, AT&T, Senior Vice President of Human Resources and Chief Diversity Officer
- Raj Register, Ford Motor Company, Multicultural Communications Manager
- Angie Blissett, McDonald’s USA, Marketing Manager
- Tracie Haywood, State Farm, Sponsorship Marketing Analyst
- Regine Moore, Walmart, Sr. Manager of Multicultural Media
Friday, June 30, 2017
Press Check-in: 9:15 AM
Press Conference: 10:00 AM
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, Rivergate Room
900 Convention Center Blvd., New Orleans, LA 70130
ESSENCE® kicks off the 2017 ESSENCE Festival® presented by Coca-Cola Weekend during Opening Press Conference on June 30, 2017 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans.